Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Our optical offers a large selection of eyeglasses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit our optical with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- We are excited to fit our customers from Sealy and all surrounding neighborhoods, including Belville, Wallis, Columbus, La Grange, Eagle Lake, Brookshire, and Harwood, TX, with the perfect pair of designer frames for sharp vision and a fabulous look!
- Knowing your face shape is ideal for selecting the perfect frame that best fits your facial structure. Learn how your curves and angles of your face, affects the style that suits you best!
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions® Lenses Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® Lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Help your child choose eyewear that suits their lifestyle. The right frame and lens will help them in school, work and at play.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!